Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My nature of work

Hi all. Selamat hari raya aidilfitri maaf zahir batin. Sorry is the very easiest word to be out from our mouth. apologize for quite taking some time in updating my blog. Hopefully is not too "berhabuk" ya.

I'm very busy lately due to have to serve so many projects at Sarawak and Terengganu apart my 'dakwah' responsibility as Imam Muda. Now, when i'm writing this post, i was onboard MH 2569 to Bintulu departed at 1120 hrs from KLIA and expected to arrive on 1330 hrs. It's quite hectic month for myself, i can say since beginning of August and Ramadhan, the workload is very high, even i feel insufficient hand and energy to serve and catch up for everything i.e. Meeting, PIR, CRA, cost risk assessment, cost monitoring and etc.


Starting a week before Hari Raya, on 14/8/2012 myself has to travelled to Miri Sarawak for offshore task, onboard PLB Mas Mulia. Suppose to be till 5th Hari Raya, i got call from office KL to go to Terengganu to administer the offshore works there..


TO be continued...



IM Azlan

No comments:

Post a Comment